Whenever i try to use the Video Chat i keep getting a message: "Unable to confirm your blackberry ID"...

Went into the settings and touched the Blackberry ID tab...

It said: "Retrieving blackberry ID properties..."

After a short while a dialog box pops up with the following message...

"Unable to connect

Blackberry ID requires a network connection. Please connect to a Wifi network or tether to your Blackberry smartphone and try again".....

The thing is im connected to my Wifi... The browser works etc... I am able to browse websites etc...

It shows my First Name/Last Name/Screem Name/Blackberry ID Username etc....

I dont know what do to again... Can someone help please...

Addition info: battery is currently @ 16%... (Although i doubt that can cause the problem)...
    06-07-12 02:39 PM
    Charged the playbook overnight and still same problem... Even tried resetting my password on the blackberry website... Same problem... Im gonna try rebooting my router now...
    06-08-12 06:15 AM
    Still no luck... Can someone help?...
    06-09-12 07:17 AM
    You could contact RIM about the issue. Are you sure you're typing the password properly? Maybe used caps for some?

Edit, make sure bluetooth is off or see if this helps at all. http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    Last edited by kbz1960; 06-09-12 at 07:42 AM.
    06-09-12 07:31 AM
    I cant even go to the Blackberry ID tab... Whenever i try to it just says "Unable to connect

Blackberry ID requires a network connection. Please connect to a Wifi network or tether to your Blackberry smartphone and try again".....

But the thing is i AM connected to my Wifi...
    06-09-12 02:50 PM
    FIXED!...

I Changed The Date To 1 Year Ago... (2011)... Tried To Open The Video Chat... Didnt Work... So I Restarted The Playbook And Changed Back The Date To 2012 And It Was Fixed...

^This Method Also Works For Error 0003-0005 In App World...
    06-11-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD