The video chat was working fine on both of our PB's yesterday. Today both don't work. The little camera icon is Grey and not green anymore. Haven't changed anything. No error messages either. Anybody else seeing this?
    03-24-12 09:28 AM
    I opened it to check, at first the icons were greyed out but they turned green after a few seconds.
    03-24-12 09:36 AM
    I just checked and mine works fine. So I do not have a solution. Might check you wifi connection.
    03-24-12 09:38 AM
    OK, here is the deal: Everything else Internet related worked, but not video chat. So I simply rebooted the router and it came back. I have no idea why that is and why everything else still worked fine. I have a new Netgear DGND3700 and have static DHCP addresses assigned for both playbooks, so that on a router reboot it maintains those addresses for wifi sharing. Because I have icons mapped on my PC for easy file access. It's been running great like this since weeks. Just wanna know why the router seemed to just have dropped the ports for video chat or whatever it might have to do with it's firewall. Or whatever else the reason is.
    If you ever run into this problem, try rebooting the router first.
    03-24-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD