Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Kalemsoft Media Player - a great app I suppose
    Thank you all. Problem solved !
    ------------------
    I‘m still using my Playbook to watch videos.
    It seems the auotoplay function is not available with its built-in video player.(single cycle only)
    I have to hit an icon manually when a previous video was finished.
    Is there any Apps would fix this ? Please help.
    Last edited by homejogger; 03-23-19 at 12:10 AM.
    03-16-19 02:17 AM
    I‘m still using my Playbook to watch videos.
    It seems the auotoplay function is not available with its built-in video player.(single cycle only)
    I have to hit an icon manually when a previous video was finished.
    Is there any Apps would fix this ? Please help.
    There is a native app called Kalemsoft Media Player but you will have to pay for it: KalemSoft - Products

And, yes, it does have back to back playback mode.
    homejogger likes this.
    03-16-19 09:02 AM
    Thanks. I can't find it in Playbook's Appworld. It seems those paid apps are no longer available for downloading. How can I install this app and pay for it ?
    03-16-19 09:12 AM
    Thanks. I can't find it in Playbook's Appworld. It seems those paid apps are no longer available for downloading. How can I install this app and pay for it ?
    You will probably have to contact the developer on the web page link I provided above. Check that site for Support and send an email. By the way, it is an excellent app and I still use it to play video and stream from my personal "Cloud" system as it has DLNA function also.

edit: purchase page is here: http://kalemsoft.com/site/purchase.html
    homejogger and elfabio80 like this.
    03-16-19 09:46 AM
    Hi Brookie. Do you know if I could enhance the time of screen backlight ? I bought a dock
    for playbook, and I wanna turn it into a desktop media player. It seems the longest time for 'backlight time-out' is just 5 min.
    03-17-19 01:10 AM
    Hey homejogger,

Go here for Kalemsoft:

KalemSoft - Products

They will hook you up with a license and are still responsive.
    homejogger likes this.
    03-22-19 04:25 PM
    mVideo player, a free android app that needs to be sideloaded, can do this (using it's playlist function). I won't vouch for any version later than 4.0.3 as working on the Playbook, though.
    03-26-19 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD