This is what Staples on-line ordering says about the Playbook delivery: ".Pre-order your BlackBerry� PlayBook™ Tablet by April 17th, 2011 to reserve one of these limited quantity tablets. Product will ship between April 18th and April 20th. Expected delivery: 1 - 3 business days, arriving no earlier than April 19th 2011. Your credit card will be charged at shipment. "
    03-25-11 06:00 PM
    I spoke with Staples via chat again today and inquired about ship date. They still claim it will ship the day prior to release, the 18th. They make sure they state that it will arrive no earlier the 4/19. I did ask where it would ship from. They stated out of one of their NY warehouses. For anyone living in NY, NJ, CT, or PA, it will most likely arrive on 4/19.

They also stated that the online purchase can be returned in the store. So if I am anxious, I may purchase early in the store if they have one and then return mine after it's delivered.
    03-29-11 06:45 PM
    I pre-ordered my playbook last night. My scheduled delivery date is April 27th. We shall see. I wasn't going to pre-order but I figured it is a nice back up plan. Need it by 1st week of may for vacation. CDW was $20 cheaper but shipping brought the price back up close to even.
    03-29-11 07:29 PM
128 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD