I just noticed that as long as I am tethered I cannot send or receive any email, bridge connected and all. I tried to send with my PB to my work email and it kept the status of "Pending" (on the PB and my Curve) until I untethered. THEN the emails would come and go. So it's one or the other, but not both at the same time. I can be connected to both, but emails won't be functional if tethered. What a bummer. Hopefully that gets fixed.
    Actually I wish that would work for me (see my post above). I get disconnected everytime a message comes in.
    04-29-11 11:02 AM
    My solution was buying a 3g mifi for Verizon from eBay for $25 refurb including shipping. Now I have a wifi hotspot for the same monthly cost of tethering and I dont lose the data connectivity or have the tether connection issues on my phone!
    04-29-11 11:24 AM
    The latest update (1.0.3.1868) seems to have fixed it for me. What about you guys?
    05-03-11 12:51 PM
    The best way to tether with the bb curve 8330 and playbook. Disable bridge on the 8330 before tethering. I found that doing both at the time will crash the bb 8330 after about 5 minutes.

And os2 rocks

Really cool features.

Love my bb8330 paired with my playbook.
    02-22-12 10:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD