They've finally optimized HD playback for the Playbook about 2 weeks ago. About freaking time! Lol. Give this a try and check it out

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/...ddbceb078cd961

P.S: My #1 favorite show (TBBT) after How I Met Your Mother
    patpatiar likes this.
    06-27-12 01:28 AM
    Veetle is my best friend when it comes to streaming or watching movies for FREE!!!
    06-28-12 05:49 PM
    Doesn't work for me The site loads, I can change volume and everything, but there's just a dark frame instead of video, tried a few channels. I've got flash enabled on my native PlayBook browser, any ideas guys?
    06-28-12 09:03 PM
    Doesn't work for me The site loads, I can change volume and everything, but there's just a dark frame instead of video, tried a few channels. I've got flash enabled on my native PlayBook browser, any ideas guys?
    The only time this happens to me is if the channel is not broadcasting. To see if this is the case click explore at the top, then entertainment, then the first thumbnail at the top. That channel should be broadcasting.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    06-28-12 10:03 PM
    ok so what am I missing? it doesnt say anywhere that the BB PB is supported... and looking around theres alot of dumb peeps posting vids man...dunno why you like it
    06-29-12 12:16 AM
    The only time this happens to me is if the channel is not broadcasting. To see if this is the case click explore at the top, then entertainment, then the first thumbnail at the top. That channel should be broadcasting.
    Yay, that works, I'm new to Veetle, so I didn't how it works there, thanks very much
    Last edited by Farokh; 06-29-12 at 07:12 AM.
    06-29-12 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD