I think someone posted this a few days ago, but in case they didn't, wouldn't it be cool for RIM to show love for PB owner's by releasing 2.0 on Valentine's day. I think it would be classy.

Speaking of Valentine's day, here are some tips for the guys that I found on my PB. You'll save them in a docs folder on your PB if you know what's good for you

1-When taking her out to a romantic Valentine's Day dinner, be sure to carry her tray.
    For that extra touch, unwrap her straw too.

2-If she asks you what she should wear for dinner, DO NOT say "wear something like that
    hot chick at work".

3-If she suggests trying something different this year, she means something involving her.

4-An extra fiver will insure the video guy puts a "Terminator" DVD in your " Sleepless in Seattle" case.

5-A quick stop by the cemetery on the way home will save time, money and still ensure a
    beautiful bouquet. I personally endorse this one. Works great!

6- Just because she loved the chocolate hearts last year, does NOT mean she will love the
    chocolate spleens this year.

7- And last but not least, DO NOT try spending the evening showing her all the cool
    stuff your PB will do, watching movies, playing games, listening to how realistic your
    fart recordings sound on the amazing PB speakers or looking at pictures of your
    car pinched to zoom. You may think it's an intimate moment, but she won't.

Just trying to help
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 02-14-12 at 12:41 AM.
    02-13-12 10:55 PM
    I can't stop ROFLMAO!!
    02-13-12 11:25 PM
    8. And when sitting with her and watching her favorite movie, do not fall asleep and start snoring!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 02-13-12 at 11:42 PM.
    rotorwrench and Chaddface like this.
    02-13-12 11:29 PM
    I wear sunglasses and a Breathe-Rite strip. Used to work well. She figured it out
    02-13-12 11:35 PM
    9. When going out to dinner, do NOT wear your Highwater pants with White Sox and Black Shoes.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-13-12 11:42 PM
    LOL OMG no! Shoot him if he does!
    02-13-12 11:47 PM
    8. And when sitting with her and watching her favorite movie, do not fall asleep and start snoring!
    Good tip but a tall order.
    Would it kill the movie companies to throw an explosion in every now and then. In know it's a romantic comedy but something must be blowing up somewhere.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-13-12 11:59 PM
    LOL Chaddface... setup your PB behind you, but on the glasses that have mirrors on them and put your headphones on... then you can watch YOUR movie, and she will never know!
    Chaddface and rotorwrench like this.
    02-14-12 12:07 AM
    10- If you absolutely just have to take your PB with you (and you do) at least tell her you plan on capturing those romantic moments on 1080HD.
    02-14-12 12:38 AM
    rotorwrench the lovedoctor.
    02-14-12 01:45 AM
    11. play safe! Remember, there's other things in the world of love that share the same initials as Valentines Day
    rotorwrench and alnamvet68 like this.
    02-14-12 06:11 AM
    11. play safe! Remember, there's other things in the world of love that share the same initials as Valentines Day
    OK, because of this best post of the day, I'm forced to rate this thread with cinco estrellas.

Rule #12: Do people REALLY celebrate VD day, and if so, why? Everyday should be VD awareness day, unless the other half has a 3" hair growing out of her prominent proboscis, and a high pitched, crackly sounding voice, in which case, a new Sweepa Rubber broom would be in order.
    02-14-12 06:19 AM
    12. Don't BBM your Ex on your Blackberry or Playbook while with the replacement. They seem to get a touchy about that!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-14-12 06:28 AM
    13- Guys, that yellow heart in the snow? Don't.
    02-14-12 09:41 AM
    With all these tips I'm almost happy to be single
    You have me LMAO though
    ScoobsDM likes this.
    02-14-12 10:08 AM
    13- Guys, that yellow heart in the snow? Don't.

WOW!!! I couldn't stop laughing at that one!

5 stars just for that!!
    02-14-12 10:29 AM
    You always seem to make everyone's day, LOL. You must know my husband also. Tried to make reservations with White Castle, but unfortunately all booked.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-14-12 10:36 AM
    10- If you absolutely just have to take your PB with you (and you do) at least tell her you plan on capturing those romantic moments on 1080HD.
    But do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT confuse 'those romantic moments' with the 'other' moments later on.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-14-12 10:46 AM
    You always seem to make everyone's day, LOL. You must know my husband also. Tried to make reservations with White Castle, but unfortunately all booked.
    LOL thats good!
    02-14-12 10:48 AM
    But do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT confuse 'those romantic moments' with the 'other' moments later on.
    LOL, I thought that was what the dock was for
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-14-12 10:49 AM
    14- Remember, nothing says I love you like violating that restraining order she has against
    you.
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-14-12 04:02 PM
    valentines day is official over, i hope you all had a great one!
    i'm still on it, but i can't just forget my fellow CB members. so i'd dropping by!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-14-12 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD