Hi Everyone,

first post so I'm hoping someone can help. I have a BlackBerry PlayBook and I was hoping that someone can recommend some good apps that will do the following:

- Show running programs
    - Allow closing of programs
    - Show memory usage
    - Show CPU usage, etc.

I have searched but there seems to be very few apps that cover this. I was hoping to install some really chunky apps that give me technical info of the PlayBook, similar to the PC apps. I don't play games so please don't recommend any but thanks anyway.

Much appreciated guys,

Dave.
    07-30-13 04:14 AM
    EDIT: Sorry, should have said Welcome!!

Ghost Commander lets you view what is running, and there is another app ( I can't remember the name but somone will hopefully remind me soon EDIT: It is 'Quick App Manager'). Both are written for Android, but allow you to terminate running Apps and do give some information, not much though. I'm not aware of anything that gives the sort of indepth information that I think you are looking for.
    DaveWilson likes this.
    07-30-13 07:47 AM
    Ghost Commander will show running ANDROID apps and allow you to kill them, but is not really meant for this purpose and is not easy to use for this purpose. A better app for this is "Advanced Manager", free in app world, but again, it only shows running android apps. There is nothing that I'm aware of that will show running native apps. As far as measuring memory usage, you can see this in settings/about/hardware.
    DaveWilson likes this.
    07-30-13 07:59 AM
    Many thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I'm late in replying, I never got an email to say someone had replied!
    09-15-13 11:22 AM