Can the Playbook work as the "screen" for a portable scanner? One of the problems in using most portable scanners is that you can't determine if the scanned page has recorded properly. If the PB could be used to view the scanned page immediately, you could solve this problem. Is there a portable scanner that anyone can recommend for use with the PB in this manner?

Thanks for your help.
    10-26-12 10:58 AM
    I saw this on line have no personal experience with this app.
    Handy Scanner Turns Your PlayBook Into A portable Scanner - BerryReview
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-26-12 11:45 AM
    I have used handy scanner and it works well. It turns a captured image(s) into a pdf file. You can also select images already in the PlayBook. It works best with adequate lighting since there is no flash on the PlayBook. It is a great quick way to scan pretty much anything.
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-26-12 11:11 PM
    PDF Creator does this also....
    10-27-12 10:19 AM
    I have used handy scanner and it works well. It turns a captured image(s) into a pdf file. You can also select images already in the PlayBook. It works best with adequate lighting since there is no flash on the PlayBook. It is a great quick way to scan pretty much anything.
    Poor lighting make for a poor scan. I use my 9810 and bridge it over. To save it just do a screen capture.
    10-27-12 04:17 PM
    Does anyone know if you can append a new taken image to a previously saved PDF so you can have one, multipage document (for expense reciepts for example) instead of dozens of seperate ones?
    11-16-12 06:53 PM
    You'd need an app that allows you to edit pdf files, I believe.
    11-16-12 11:43 PM
    Does anyone know if you can append a new taken image to a previously saved PDF so you can have one, multipage document (for expense reciepts for example) instead of dozens of seperate ones?
    Check out PDF Creator Ultimate. You will need to start the PDF with it but then you can keep updating it with images.
    11-17-12 03:49 AM
    PDF Creator does this also....
    I like it better plus if you own bb phone you get this version free. I find phone to be better because of autofocus camera.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    11-17-12 08:22 AM