What about dialing and receiving calls on the PB via BT and using the PB as loudspeaker/hands-free device? That would be definitely a plus for conference calls as the sound is much better than on the BB (which, I must say, is not bad at all).
    09-02-11 12:44 AM
    I was thinking the same thing. Instead of just alerting you to a call, why can't the PB pick it up as well? Maybe it's just a matter of time before someone writes an app for this.
    09-02-11 01:27 AM
    There is an App for this, it is called ephone by Comwave. Go to Home Phone and Long Distance | VoIP Internet Phone | Comwave Telecom Canada
    09-02-11 08:34 AM
    i don't want a third party application but a native and integrated one so I can dial and receive calls on the BB and use the PB as a loudspeaker. please.work on it RIM
    Fermercado likes this.
    09-02-11 03:40 PM
    Thanks for reminding me about comwave. It looks like they support US numbers now?
    09-02-11 04:40 PM
    Touchpad does this with webOS phones... but the wife still opted to stay with her Blackberry instead of going with a Palm Pre to comnine with her tablet... see, Blackberry really is an addiction...
    09-02-11 11:06 PM
    Would be great to take calls with my bb inside my pocket!
    06-14-12 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD