I have an optimum online account, and with it i get free optimum wifi in certain areas. with my laptop i can easily connect to it, and with my ipod touch i can connect with it. but there is no way for me that i see to connect with my playbook. when i go through the wifi settings to automatically connect, it tries to aquire an ip address but fails. i dont know how to connect manually. when i did connect with my ipod, the optimum wifi page would come up and let me log in with my username and pass, with the PB i just get a page saying i cant connect online. can anyone help me here
    12-03-11 11:56 AM
    Look to the bottom left hand corner of the PB after you try to connect; there's a tab where you have to agree to the terms of the wi-fi site you are trying to connect to.
    12-03-11 11:59 AM
    Look to the bottom left hand corner of the PB after you try to connect; there's a tab where you have to agree to the terms of the wi-fi site you are trying to connect to.
    is tbat on the wifi settings, or the webpage after it tries to connect. i dont see it
    12-03-11 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD