Hello and a question. I use google calendar right now for all appointment bookings synching with outlook. When I try to enter an appt from my playbook, the entry box only opens and closes before I can make an entry. The only way I am able to enter info is to edit an existing appt and change it and save. This only works if I have a "throw away" that I can replace. Sorry if it is a repeat question,but,can't find an answer to it. Does anyone know how to do this?
    01-13-12 10:43 AM
    I've found Google's support for touch devices in some of their sites to be pretty poor so far.

Thankfully, it may be a mostly irrelevant issue, at least for Google Calendar, after 2.0 is out since it should integrate nicely with Google Calendars. (I hope it handles multiple calendars in your google account cleanly, as I used a half dozen.)
    01-13-12 10:55 AM
    I too use a google online calendar. And my "view" includes 5 calendars! This may not be too helpful, but I have found that if I want to add just to my personal calender, it is easier to use the bridged calendar, which of course syncs to the online one. If I need to add to one of the other organization calendars that are included in the online view, then I use the the method of switching to the agenda view and add from there. It takes practice and just the right touch to add a brand new event to the online version on pb, but I promise it can be done.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    01-13-12 11:57 AM
    Thank you both for that. I will try it with the agenda view. cheers
    01-13-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD