First time poster here -

My PB was gathering dusk prior to 2.0. With the new email features, fast Bridge features, and apps (BB and side loading - love Words with Friends), I am really satisfied with the product. I payed too much for it but, since I misplaced my time machine, I can't do anything about that.

Thanks RIM.
    peter9477 likes this.
    02-29-12 08:42 AM
    I used mine a fair bit before 2.0, but something was definitely always missing.

Most of that hole has now been filled, and I think I've doubled my daily use of the PlayBook because of the improvements and additions in 2.0.
    02-29-12 08:53 AM
    I sold my 32gb playbook a few month's ago for $299 and then before 2.0 came out picked up a 64gb from Newegg for $299..such a deal

Anyway, could not be happier with 2.0. Now am using daily, have side-loaded most apps I need which was a big deal for me because I am not BB tech savvy.

It's a win for me. I just hope RIM keeps the ball afloat!
    02-29-12 10:24 AM
    Now my battery in my PB runs down before my 9810. I love the new OS. I just wish when I read a message on the PB it would show up as read on the phone.
    Jeovex likes this.
    02-29-12 10:49 AM
    +1

I wouldn't say my PB was exactly collecting dust before the upgrade, but it certainly gets used daily now. The key for me was the dramatic improvement in browser performance. Before the update that little blue 'loading the page' indicator bar would always get stuck about half way, drove me bonkers.
    02-29-12 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD