Thanks for posting this topic and question. I've not really used Print to Go yet but from the responses it is definitely something that will be useful to me and that I should learn how to use. Very helpful reading all the ways people are using Print to Go.
    03-16-12 08:29 AM
    Print-To-Go = I'm Loving it!!!! Paperless society here I am....Just sent important personal documents / work-related documents / website payment, purchase / rebate statements/ confirmations into my PB = It was SO EASY

Things that I would normally print and discard as soon as the transaction is complete is stored and FILED in the PB Print-To-Go native app.

Going to send a Staples bar-code coupon over to PB to see if they will scan/accept the coupon

Go Rim
    sybrandyp likes this.
    03-16-12 08:39 AM
    Print-To-Go = Going to send a Staples bar-code coupon over to PB to see if they will scan/accept the coupon

Go Rim
    If stores/business'/airports/etc will actually accept and scan files "printed" to go on the playbook instead of always having to paper print them, the usefulness of this app will be tremendousb!
    03-16-12 10:49 AM
    I just got my Playbook on Friday (and I'm loving it so far). My class notes are on a website that is not supported by very many browsers. You can log-in and everything on various tablets and phones, but when you want to open the powerpoints, pdfs, etc., they won't open.

I was going to email myself all the different lectures, but then I discovered Print To Go. Now I can just open the documents in the browser on my laptop before class, print them to the Playbook, and "voila", they're there. I can then quickly drag any of the notes to a corresponding course folder. Although this semester is almost over, it will help me a lot next year.
    Toodeurep and sybrandyp like this.
    03-18-12 06:58 PM
    I use print to go a lot. I think it is one of top features of the new OS as well. School PDF's are so easy to send over and study from.
    03-18-12 09:56 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD