What's happening tomorrow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Someone will make a new thread with a new prediction for a release date.

gregerator likes this.
    03-22-11 12:11 AM
    Spoke to a manager at Staples today and was quoted a tentative date of "Six days from now". I asked if that meant the 27th, and he confirmed that yes, the tentative date sent down from corporate is, in fact, March 27th.

Discuss.
    Not to undermine u but what staples did u call? Whoever is very concerned if this is an actual date quoted by a staples manager can call the store. If you ask me it would be wonderful and goes side by side with crackberry's accessory ship date but as others said take it with a grain of salt. I'll wait till I hear some type of official date hopefully this next conference has some good news for us.

03-22-11 12:28 AM
    Not to undermine u but what staples did u call? Whoever is very concerned if this is an actual date quoted by a staples manager can call the store. If you ask me it would be wonderful and goes side by side with crackberry's accessory ship date but as others said take it with a grain of salt. I'll wait till I hear some type of official date hopefully this next conference has some good news for us.

Campbell, CA.
    03-22-11 01:19 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD