Hi dudes-
    So I went into BB World in my son's PlayBook to see if i could get him any of the movies that are on sale and ,much to my surprise the Video Store app is gone. It was there for certain before the last software update. Im currently on OS 2.1.0.1753. Ive been searching on the forums and cant seem to find an answer as to whether its available or not in the US (Texas specifically). Any of you guys know if its been discontinued for US users? Ive done a search in BB World as well in the PB to no avail.

Thanks!
    12-04-13 07:09 PM
    I still have the video store in the US...I'm on the same OS.
    HarryLime likes this.
    12-04-13 07:28 PM
    Odd.....can you give me the exact name of the app? Maybe the search function needs the exact letters, characters to find it.
    12-04-13 07:57 PM
    I moved the "Video Store" (two words both Caps) to a subfolder. It looks like a White Shopping Bag with a piece of movie strip in orange/rust.
    12-04-13 08:36 PM
    I too was looking in the app world for it. I don't have it in my list of apps. But then I found it in a folder where it was put some time ago. You aren't going to find it in the app store because it is supplied with the system. If you are not located in the US you may have a problem. See the following KB 30232. This applies to OS version 2.0. I assume it may carry over to the current OS.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    12-04-13 10:35 PM
    Hi dudes-
    So I went into BB World in my son's PlayBook to see if i could get him any of the movies that are on sale and ,much to my surprise the Video Store app is gone. It was there for certain before the last software update. Im currently on OS 2.1.0.1753. Ive been searching on the forums and cant seem to find an answer as to whether its available or not in the US (Texas specifically). Any of you guys know if its been discontinued for US users? Ive done a search in BB World as well in the PB to no avail.

Thanks!
    See KB mentioned in above post
    12-04-13 11:10 PM
    I got one of the 99c movies on my q10 and wanted to download a few of the specials on the pb but it doesn't look like the the offer is good for the playbook.
    12-05-13 06:53 PM
    I got one of the 99c movies on my q10 and wanted to download a few of the specials on the pb but it doesn't look like the the offer is good for the playbook.
    You can't d/l movies from BBRY World to the PB, only to a BB10 device. When you open BBRY World on the PB there are no movie selections. PB has special apps to d/l music (Music Store) and movies (Video Store). Most 99 cent selections in BBRY World are 99 cents in the PB Video Store. I guess that is only US/Canada, tho. If you don't have the apps in your region, you are out of luck. Sorry. Also, your q10 d/l will not play on the PB or any other device. Only the q10.
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 12-06-13 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Removed UK.
    12-06-13 08:30 AM
    You can't d/l movies from BBRY World to the PB, only to a BB10 device. When you open BBRY World on the PB there are no movie selections. PB has special apps to d/l music (Music Store) and movies (Video Store). Most 99 cent selections in BBRY World are 99 cents in the PB Video Store. I guess that is only US/Canada/UK, tho. If you don't have the apps in your region, you are out of luck. Sorry. Also, your q10 d/l will not play on the PB or any other device. Only the q10.
    It's not available in the UK.
    12-06-13 11:13 AM
    Oh, sorry. I remember someone saying they were 79p but I guess that was BBRY World for a Z10.
    12-06-13 12:17 PM
    Oh, sorry. I remember someone saying they were 79p but I guess that was BBRY World for a Z10.
    I think the film industry are mad. It's an open invitation to piracy by not moving heaven and earth to make it easy for people to buy instead.
    12-06-13 12:29 PM
    Thanks for that information but Sprint don't operate in the UK? All he needs to do is turn left at Wallymart, go two blocks east, do another left and its in the big building with the sign outside "Asylum"? Job done, can I go now?
    12-06-13 12:30 PM