My service provider recently changed how we log in. Instead of simply using the first part of your e-mail account name (eg joeblow) as my username, we are now required to use the complete e-mail address (eg [email protected]).
    I have been trying to make that change to my e-mail accounts on my Playbook but for some reason the username is grayed out and I can't figure out how to edit that.
    Any ideas?
    12-19-12 12:29 AM
    Try deleting the account and then resetting it up. After putting in the initial info, go advanced before saving and input the correct user name.
    12-19-12 12:42 AM
    Try deleting the account and then resetting it up. After putting in the initial info, go advanced before saving and input the correct user name.
    I must warn you against deleting your account. Some people seem to be able to do this and re-add the account with no problem. However, many experience huge problems with this. It took me 3 weeks to get my yahoo email back and my yahoo contacts are totally unable to be reloaded. This is a well known problem.

I would not do this, unless you have done it before.

Of course if you have no email right now, then you have no choice.
    12-19-12 01:15 AM