I was playing around with my Bold 9930 and Playbook using BBM chatting with a friend on an iPhone. I wanted to test the photos so took a picture
    using the Playbook (I was typing on the Playbook, through the 9930) and opened the attach link in BBM on the Playbook and every photo on the
    playbook appears so have to scroll through A LOT of images and I come across a bunch that I did not recognize. Looking at them they look
    like peoples facebook images, some other odd shots, probably thumbnails and the such, but nothing I want cluttering up my Playbook. They are not in my "photo" folder on the Playbook, but they obviously exist somewhere
    in the unit and BBM can access them. Anyone tell me where they came from and how to purge them? Looked in Air Browser looking for jpg files and came up empty.

Thanks for any help.
    Matt
    10-22-13 09:45 PM
    Welcome ot the forums!

That's normal, there are times where you get access to the cache from some apps (specially android ones, but not only those).

It's annoying as heck as it makes it hard to locate stuff. ><
    10-22-13 10:56 PM
    I was playing around with my Bold 9930 and Playbook using BBM chatting with a friend on an iPhone. I wanted to test the photos so took a picture
    using the Playbook (I was typing on the Playbook, through the 9930) and opened the attach link in BBM on the Playbook and every photo on the
    playbook appears so have to scroll through A LOT of images and I come across a bunch that I did not recognize. Looking at them they look
    like peoples facebook images, some other odd shots, probably thumbnails and the such, but nothing I want cluttering up my Playbook. They are not in my "photo" folder on the Playbook, but they obviously exist somewhere
    in the unit and BBM can access them. Anyone tell me where they came from and how to purge them? Looked in Air Browser looking for jpg files and came up empty.

Thanks for any help.
    Matt
    Playbook > File Manager > Pictures > "Little Pen Icon on the top right corner" > Delete what you don't need (Which is done by clicking on the little tiny garbage cans on the bottom right of the pictures)
    10-22-13 11:09 PM
    Playbook > File Manager > Pictures > "Little Pen Icon on the top right corner" > Delete what you don't need (Which is done by clicking on the little tiny garbage cans on the bottom right of the pictures)
    There's an easier, less tedious way, to delete these pics, particularly if you have a LOT of them. The pics are most likely located in one or two android folders. It's just a matter of locating these folders and deleting all pics that they contain. To find the folders, do as noted above in file manager with one pic, just don't delete it. Instead, tap on the trashcan, and the confirmation dialogue will appear. This will give you the name of the pic. Write the name down and then Cancel the delete. You can then use this name to do a search in Air Browser. The search result should tell you where the offending pic resides. Now, just navigate to this folder and delete all of the pics there. Repeat as necessary.
    ChrisMay, FF22, dazzleaj and 1 others like this.
    10-22-13 11:40 PM
    There's an easier, less tedious way, to delete these pics, particularly if you have a LOT of them. The pics are most likely located in one or two android folders. It's just a matter of locating these folders and deleting all pics that they contain. To find the folders, do as noted above in file manager with one pic, just don't delete it. Instead, tap on the trashcan, and the confirmation dialogue will appear. This will give you the name of the pic. Write the name down and then Cancel the delete. You can then use this name to do a search in Air Browser. The search result should tell you where the offending pic resides. Now, just navigate to this folder and delete all of the pics there. Repeat as necessary.
    Thanks
    Had Kyack images I couldn't find or delete. Used your process and got all of them in one shot.
    10-26-13 12:04 PM