Ever since the last software update, I receive on every wifi signal I connect to (work, home, school) this error message. It's random and the only way to get past it is to keep pressing reload. Doesn't happen on bridge mode with my z10. I've looked through the forum and haven't found a solution. Any help?
    06-30-13 08:25 PM
    I have no specific suggestion regarding that error. Have you tried at Starbucks or someplace similar other than the ones you mentioned.

Let's see if anyone else has suggestions Oh, how old, maybe you could get support from rim???

There are always the drastic remedies - Security Wipe and/or Debrick.
    06-30-13 09:54 PM
    Unfortunately I have wiped in several times even with the debrick method, I don't remember if I've tried another wifi like a commercial one. On the go I use just the Bluetooth from my z10
    07-01-13 09:01 AM
    Ever since the last software update, I receive on every wifi signal I connect to (work, home, school) this error message. It's random and the only way to get past it is to keep pressing reload. Doesn't happen on bridge mode with my z10. I've looked through the forum and haven't found a solution. Any help?
    How often do you get this message? I get it, but only fairly rarely, like 1-2 time a week. I think it is just some sort of time-out if the browser doesn't get the response it is expecting from the website server quickly enough. Like you said, pressing reload a couple of times usually solves the problem. It doesn't happen to me often enough for it to be a real problem, but I can imagine it being annoying if it happens a lot.
    07-01-13 09:32 AM
    This playbook problem is so annoying I could chuck the 3 playbooks I have in the house. Let me state that this problem happens every time I attempt to change a site or even move to another page in an article I may be trying to read that has more than 1 page. We have 4 laptops and 2 desktops that do not ever experience this problem. My 2 children (young adults, experienced users) that I gifted playbooks also are having this problem, one of them resides in the United States, so it is not a provider or network or router problem or any of the numerous excuses I have seen suggested on various boards on the net. This is a BlackBerry OS update problem that BlackBerry refuses to acknowledge and do anything about. They ruined what was a very enjoyable tablet. I might add that I have a very cheap Android DoPo $69 on the same home network/router that works like a charm.
    06-04-14 10:26 AM
    Yeah browsing is pretty much unusable on WiFi. Doesn't appear to cause any issues with other Internet need applications. I haven't tried to see if an Android browser causes this problem too, like boat browser if that is still in the app world

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    06-04-14 03:09 PM