I am pleasantly surprised to find that my phone battery life is greatly improved after my playbook purchase . . even though I turned Bluetooth on!

I used to scrape through an average day making it home just as the low-batt indicator comes on . . . . Monday I turned on Bluetooth in preparation to see how much it would kill my battery (an extended battery is in the mail) and by 5:00pm it was dead to the point of shut down . . . This week i've been making it at like 30% easily. I guess its because im not constantly turning on the back-light to check emails, browsing etc. Either way it is an unforeseen benefit
    04-21-11 10:06 PM
    Your phone is lasting easily all day. How is the playbook battery treating you? Are you getting all day from both devices? That would be ideal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 10:10 PM
    Your phone is lasting easily all day. How is the playbook battery treating you? Are you getting all day from both devices? That would be ideal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Easily all day from the playbook. I watched ~an hour of video podcasts, listened to ~45 min of audio podcasts, in an out of browser all day & playing with it just to get acquainted/proficient. and an hour or so of heavy browsing/downloading and I had 25% at 8:30 when i got home.

>> oh and backlight was @100% + bridged
    04-21-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD