OP.....Great story.....somewhat lost in the 4 pages of posts above!

I just got my PB and I'm learning the ropes. At first I found it amusing, but now I find it completely annoying that every thread in the PB forum turns into "PB is better than iPad", "no it isnt", "yes it is", "no it isn't", "yes it is, so there".

It makes for pretty dull reading.

...and this was typed on my HP notebook, because my son is playing piano on my PB and my daughter is waiting for him to be done so she can stream last week's Glee in her bedroom.
    Last edited by Slalom; 12-01-11 at 07:15 PM.
    12-01-11 07:11 PM
    i love posts like this, great story man

this is a perfect example of the playbooks usefulness and functionality

good show!

i convinced two more people to buy playbooks today! lol

peace
    Last edited by buckwylder; 12-01-11 at 07:39 PM.
    12-01-11 07:27 PM
    Pages is 100 times nicer then docs to go. If your used to Pages expect to be disappointed.
    but, the whole point here is he has a playbook and it runs docs to go, it isn't a story that relates at all to your comment, just sayin'

no offense

hey, i could take it one step further and suggest a full office suite running on his broken laptop would be the best office ever, but it's unrelated to the story

but that's cool, i needed a chuckle - lmao

lol, what's pages? lol
    Last edited by buckwylder; 12-01-11 at 07:38 PM.
    12-01-11 07:32 PM
    Newsflash. Even abode is abandoning mobile flash. What more proof do u want?

Jobs Was Right: Adobe Abandons Mobile Flash, Backs HTML5 | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
    so, what's your point?

you think because mobile flash will no longer be in development in other devices that flash content on the web is just going to disappear over night? wrong, sorry man

i would WAY rather have flash than not, lol

wow, anyways, moving on

peace
    12-01-11 07:41 PM
    i'm a security trobot
    12-01-11 07:55 PM
    Pages is 100 times nicer then docs to go. If your used to Pages expect to be disappointed.
    Oh man, no doubt I will. I have never used a word processor like Pages. I find MS Word to be the absolute worst, too much of a beast. Pages just works. But I have my trusty MBA for heavy typing, providing I don't run into our OPs misfortune.

BTW OP...let us know how that report went for ya!
    12-01-11 08:25 PM
    You are all forgetting that you can still load android player on general release version. Perhaps OP had the android flavor of sheets to go? I've never personally used it, but its a possibility.
    12-01-11 08:27 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD