It seems that since the update 1.0.7, I am no longer able to save downloaded photos on my PB. I have no problem when I transfer photos from my computer. But if I download them from Dropbox (either directly or through Bluebox app), they do not save. What is more, I used to be able to do this (in fact they would save automatically just by downloading -- the way PDFs still do), but not an more, and the pictures that I used to have on the PB from dropbox are gone now...

Is it just my PB or a widespread problem?
    07-29-11 01:34 AM
    I thought I saw a similar posting this week. The only other thing would be to make sure they have the .jpeg at the end of the photo title when saving
    07-29-11 02:34 AM
    I have the same issue, although I just started using dropbox, so couldn't tell you if it worked before the last update. They are jpeg files and it says it is downloading, but they don't show up anywhere. On top of that after I try to download one, then I have to close out and get back in before I can try to download another.
    07-29-11 04:51 AM
    I thought I saw a similar posting this week. The only other thing would be to make sure they have the .jpeg at the end of the photo title when saving
    It doesn't really give me choice to save it one way or another....
    07-29-11 10:19 AM
    try using a file brower, or hook up to your computer and see if you can't find the files. if they're saved in /accounts/1000/shared/ somewhere, then you should be able to see them. if not, then it sounds like dropbox's problem.
    also, try a restart -- the media indexer may have crashed.
    MaximV likes this.
    07-29-11 11:48 AM
    It doesn't really give me choice to save it one way or another....
    When you hold your finger in the picture does it give you any options?, what about copy/paste on text, are you able to do that in the browser?, are you using the native browser or bridge browser?
    MaximV likes this.
    07-29-11 01:09 PM
    I was able to go to my dropbox account using the browser and download my photos. Must be something with the bluebox app. I can see the files on bluebox, just can't do anything with them. But the browser option works just fine for me.
    07-29-11 01:13 PM
    Turns out it is a Bluebox problem! I tried in the browser again: first opened the pictures from the dropbox web site, then saved it, and it is fine now! Thanks to all for helping me troubleshoot!
    07-29-11 03:14 PM
    I use the Bluebox app with no problems saving pictures, admittedly I use the File Browser application to navigate to the stored location. They are stored under Documents and then the sub folder Bluebox
    07-29-11 04:28 PM
    yep another bug i cant save images and i could before. rim is breaking to many things with these updates.
    07-29-11 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD