Whenever I try to make a purchase from BB world using my Playbook;

I wanted to update my credit card and when I try to, I get the following message "Unable to connect to Credit Card Service. Please try again later. I then try to purchase using Paypal and no luck the page disappears and the purchase now icon does not open any page. I need to restart the Playbook.

Is there any other way to purchase the APP or any other way to update the credit card info on BB World on a PC. I am unable to find any options on the BB World on the PC to update the payment method.

Thanks,
    P
    10-14-17 12:17 PM
    Try the BBW recovery tool option discussed here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/ask-qu...rt-se-1089219/

Edit:
    Oops... Just noticed now that you're using a Playbook. Not sure if this is applicable.
    10-14-17 12:33 PM
    I read that post - naa its nothing to do with the internet service provider ( I tried different WiFii providers just to be sure). Blackberry seems to use "Blackberry Commerce" and they have no option to update the credit card info outside of BB World on the playbook. Cannot update the CC info on the webpage on the PC.

I was a strong follower of Blackberry but it seems to be run by a group of looser's right out of 6th grade.
    10-14-17 01:04 PM
    Same problem here. Been using same playbook for over 6 years. Wonder how many other tablets can boast that kind of longevity. I hate to say it, but if I can no longer purchase apps on Blackberry World, it just may be time to cut the cord... :-/
    11-17-17 11:50 AM
    I read that post - naa its nothing to do with the internet service provider ( I tried different WiFii providers just to be sure). Blackberry seems to use "Blackberry Commerce" and they have no option to update the credit card info outside of BB World on the playbook. Cannot update the CC info on the webpage on the PC.

I was a strong follower of Blackberry but it seems to be run by a group of looser's right out of 6th grade.
    “looser’s”?
    11-19-17 10:29 PM