Does anyone know what an 'Unable to open a PIM session' message is about? It started showing up on my playbook about 12 hours ago. Since then playbook message app is acting strangely.
    03-05-12 10:04 AM
    delete all your accounts and re install them . do this under account settings
    csubi likes this.
    03-05-12 10:18 AM
    delete all your accounts and re install them . do this under account settings
    i did it 4 times and it dont work
    05-07-12 06:58 PM
    The same thing is happening to me after I updated to OS 2.1.10.560. All worked fine for 24 hours, but since this morning I am not able to access my email, calendar or contacts because of this "Unable to open a PIM session" that lists a series of line code errors and a "service Error 4". I have tried a hard reboot, deleted and recreated all accounts. I was able to re-access my emails but not send after deleting and re-adding the accounts, but then the same error appeared. What is up---I am a developer and now I am wasting my time with PIM issues that I thought were resolved... I was able to see the landscape PIM services and it all worked fine for a day. I am/was a PB fan, but this is ridiculous even for beta release....
    06-04-12 02:53 PM
    Never had this before. Two days ago I have networks and calendar. Today not. All else works. Held power button down and forced shutdown. Rebooted. No change. Held power button in for twenty five seconds even after it shut down and then rebooted and now have all email and calendar and networks back. Go figure.
    01-26-14 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD