Recently, I added a shortcut to my home screen for a specific website (ctv.ca for those who are interested), and now that I'm done with it and I am ready to delete it, I can't.

I can still hold down and get it to pulsate, but no matter how much I try, it won't delete the shortcut...

I have other webpage shortcuts and I can delete them just fine, as well as applications, it's just this damn ctv.ca shortcut to two and a half men that will refuse to vacate my homescreen. I can only hide this icon at the bottom of my list for so long before some friend discovers it and I have to explain to them how I was merely curious and that I don't actually watch the show.

To make it worse, I tried to add it to my homescreen again and now I have two of them!

Check out the picture for the two bookmarks at the bottom.

Anyone else come accross this problem?
    09-27-11 08:51 PM
    Do a hardware restart. Press the three top buttons until shut down. Wait a half minute then turn on. This should clear things.
    09-28-11 02:40 AM
    it's just this damn ctv.ca shortcut to two and a half men that will refuse to vacate my homescreen. I can only hide this icon at the bottom of my list for so long before some friend discovers it and I have to explain to them how I was merely curious and that I don't actually watch the show.
    So, Corey, are you saying you are embarrassed by the idea of you were merely curious about "Two and a Half Men" instead of being a fan? Were you just curious about "Jersey Shore" too? I mean I refuse the watch the show, except reruns, now that Charlie Sheen is gone.
    09-28-11 05:41 AM
    Do a hardware restart. Press the three top buttons until shut down. Wait a half minute then turn on. This should clear things.
    Thanks for the troubleshooting tip, unfortunately, this has not proved successful in removing the stupid link.

I am at a loss...
    09-28-11 09:14 AM
    So, Corey, are you saying you are embarrassed by the idea of you were merely curious about "Two and a Half Men" instead of being a fan? Were you just curious about "Jersey Shore" too? I mean I refuse the watch the show, except reruns, now that Charlie Sheen is gone.
    I am saying that two and a half men is a terrible show and I do not want to be associated with liking it... which I don't... I just wanted to watch Ashton make a fool of himself once.

And who is Corey?

And don't get me started on Jersey Shore, I would rather go through a thousand barium enemas before subjecting myself to that mess of a "reality" show.
    09-28-11 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD