First let me say i am freaking loving this thing!

But why cant i type like any other blackberry ive owned? Whats up with no period after hitting space twice. no capital letter if i wait long enough etc. these habits are in my dna now. i find it hard to believe it isnt the same way for the programmers who made this thing.

to be honest i kinda miss the track pad in certain situations on the web. but then again i havent enjoyed brickbreaker since losing the trackwheel either.

but thats just a minor criticism. so far it has blown my expectations out of the water...
    Last edited by gravymonster; 04-19-11 at 10:01 PM.
    04-19-11 09:49 PM
    It's a different system. Hopefully the autocorrect updates come soon.
    04-19-11 09:51 PM
    First let me say i am freaking loving this thing!

But why cant i type like any other blackberry ive owned? Whats up with no period after hitting space twice. no capital letter if i wait long enough etc. tbise habits are in my dna now. i find it hard to believe it isnt the same way for the programmers who made this thing.

to be honest i kinda miss the track pad in certain situations on the web. but then again i havent enjoyed brickbreaker since losing the trackwheel either.

but thats just a minor criticism. so far it has blown my expectations out of the water...
    I just posted almost exactly the same thing...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/pa...aybook-606430/

Hopefully they fix it soon!
    gravymonster likes this.
    04-19-11 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD