Hi everybody. I'm new. I'm sorry but I didn't know where to look for the answer to this question (if its been asked). I have ripped a DVD and I tried to send it to my Playbook. Instead of sending it I get this pop up on my computer: "Destination folder access denied. You need permission to perform this action". It shows a picture of the Playbook.

Anybody know what this is about and how I can solve it so that I can watch my ripped DVD on my Playbook?

Thanks for reading.
    06-25-12 11:31 AM
    Did you try Dukto R5 or similar?
    File Sharing and WI-FI Sharing turned on in Playbook settings?
    Last edited by Boight; 06-25-12 at 11:46 AM.
    06-25-12 11:44 AM
    agree with Boight - File Sharing and WI-FI Sharing turned on in Playbook settings?
    Try and copy a document into the documents folder - this will confirm if you have set up the permissions properly (I can see my PlayBook from Windows Explorer)

How are you trying to copy the file across? Are you using Desktop Mgr - this should ALSO let you copy the file across (if you are USB connected to your PC)

Good Luck!
    06-25-12 03:17 PM
    Over USB or WiFi? I'd strongly advise using USB where possible when transferring videos, transfer speeds are much better.
    06-25-12 03:32 PM
    Then drag and drop to the Video File on the Playbook using the usb cable. Then it will show in your Video folder.

C
    06-28-12 10:16 AM
    Hi everybody. I'm new. I'm sorry but I didn't know where to look for the answer to this question (if its been asked). I have ripped a DVD and I tried to send it to my Playbook. Instead of sending it I get this pop up on my computer: "Destination folder access denied. You need permission to perform this action". It shows a picture of the Playbook.

Anybody know what this is about and how I can solve it so that I can watch my ripped DVD on my Playbook?

Thanks for reading.
    Make sure you have desktop manager installed on the PC you connect your Playbook too. Once you plug you PB in using the USB cable the drive will mount or prompt you for your PB's password (if you have one your PB) then mount the drive. Then is just a matter of copying the file to your videos folder.
    06-28-12 11:51 AM
    for the help everybody. I finally got it.
    07-02-12 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD