Here in the UK I've bought two official rapid chargers in the last week but which should I keep?

Charging pod cost 4.99

Travel charger cost 18.00
    12-28-12 04:42 PM
    If you decide to sell either, I'll take it off your hands. I'm in the UK as well so shouldn't cost muct to post.
    12-28-12 04:56 PM
    Here in the UK I've bought two official rapid chargers in the last week but which should I keep?

Charging pod cost 4.99

Travel charger cost 18.00
    I really like the rapid travel charger.
    12-28-12 05:02 PM
    Charing pod is really nice, but you have to keep your eyes on it, pins tend to sink not making full contact. Rapid charger really nice and portable. I have both couldn't decide which one to take back either.
    12-28-12 05:18 PM
    Keep them both. One works while you use it. The other as an alarm clock.
    DocDRM likes this.
    12-28-12 06:31 PM
    I have one Rapid Charger and 3 docks (one for office, one for home computer, one for bedside). I got tired of moving them around. I actually use one of the docks in my vehicle sometimes (with a converter) since I haven't pulled the trigger on a mount yet.
    12-28-12 06:40 PM
    Generally, you have to remove any case to use the dock whereas the Travel version can allow use of most cases.
    12-28-12 07:41 PM
    I have 3 docks - 1 that never works, 1 that rarely works and 1 that sometimes works. The sometimes one is about 6 weeks old and had same issue right out of box, so i gave up and just bought 2 of the rapid chargers. So far they seem to work well, and when my 2 year old just grabs the PB and walks off, the rapid charger just comes right off with no damage. Dock is my preference (thus i tried 3), but i finally had to give up. Plenty of good reviews on here for rapid charger.
    12-28-12 11:35 PM
    I like both. I now have three docks, one at work and two at home and all are still working great. Two are over a year old. I get to work, pop the PB out of the case and put it in the dock and open my binary clock. The travel charger takes care of my phone and PB when I'm on the road. Both serve me well.
    12-29-12 12:25 AM
    I like both. I now have three docks, one at work and two at home and all are still working great. Two are over a year old. I get to work, pop the PB out of the case and put it in the dock and open my binary clock. The travel charger takes care of my phone and PB when I'm on the road. Both serve me well.
    BB phones don't use the MAGNETIC Travel Rapid Charger if that's what some of us are talking about??? But the pb's normal ac-usb charger with the micro usb plug is a rapid charger for bb phones.
    12-29-12 09:45 AM