I was already using the HTML5 Twitter version right when opening my brand new Playbook in June. A week or so ago, when clicking on the Twitter icon, it goes directly to the mobile version of Twitter.

Anyone knows how to "reactivate" the HTML5 version?
    08-22-11 10:17 AM
    08-22-11 10:21 AM
    The link takes me to the website, still not able to access the HTML5 through the playbook
    08-22-11 11:20 AM
    twitter html5? never heard of that page
    08-22-11 11:22 AM
    I was already using the HTML5 Twitter version right when opening my brand new Playbook in June. A week or so ago, when clicking on the Twitter icon, it goes directly to the mobile version of Twitter.

Anyone knows how to "reactivate" the HTML5 version?
    Scroll to the bottom of the page of the mobile version. There may be a link there. And also clear your cache.
    08-22-11 11:27 AM
    Scroll to the bottom of the page of the mobile version. There may be a link there. And also clear your cache.
    How do I clear cache in my Playbook?
    08-22-11 12:02 PM
    How do I clear cache in my Playbook?
    With your browser open, swipe down, Options, Privacy & Security, then scroll down.
    08-22-11 12:06 PM
    With your browser open, swipe down, Options, Privacy & Security, then scroll down.
    I did cleared Cache but Twitter Icon still sends me to the regular mobile Twitter website. This is not logic...up to a few days ago I was using the Twitter with the HTML version

Any other ideas ?
    08-22-11 12:14 PM
    I did cleared Cache but Twitter Icon still sends me to the regular mobile Twitter website. This is not logic...up to a few days ago I was using the Twitter with the HTML version

Any other ideas ?
    Was there a link on the bottom of the mobile page and did you also delete cookies?

Clear all and try a restart.
    08-22-11 12:20 PM
    There's a link you have to go to… it's something like twitter.com/changeui or something like that. Search CrackBerry for it…
    08-22-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD