i know this had been discussed before but... are there really no good apps for playbook? i have twitter and facebook app which send me directly to the browser (which works terribly slow) . Any android apps i can download for twitter, tumblr and facebook which might work smooth?
    i'm mostly interested in tumblr and twitter.
    02-10-14 06:16 PM
    i know this had been discussed before but... are there really no good apps for playbook? i have twitter and facebook app which send me directly to the browser (which works terribly slow) . Any android apps i can download for twitter, tumblr and facebook which might work smooth?
    i'm mostly interested in tumblr and twitter.
    You can try using another browser such as Origami (free) with bookmarking or Fast Browser which also saves location. Go to Facebook on web with chosen browser and sign in then bookmark the sign in. If you choose stay signed in. Next time you use the browser you will go to bookmarks and choose Facebook and be immediately in Facebook. Or you can choose to sign in each time you visit the site using the Bookmark. Should work the same with about any site you choose to visit.
    02-10-14 08:01 PM
    You can sideload an Android version of Twitter and Tumblr. They're a bit slow but they work fine.
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    02-14-14 05:18 PM
    For twitter on the PlayBook, I use Blaq. Works pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    02-14-14 05:46 PM
    Native Blaq and Sideload Android Tweetcaster from Good e Reader work well for Twitter on PlayBook.

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    02-14-14 05:55 PM
    Is Anyone else having problems with desktop facebook on origami browser?
    03-16-14 02:20 AM