I think for me, the fact that I barely want to respond to some of the stupidest threads on CB anymore, is a big sign that the worst is behind us. It's like 4:00AM and the sun is soon to rise. Love that time!
    Edit: so now a 15 year old is bullying BB on twitter, kids do follow adults! Americans wonder why bullying is such a problem in the US. Look in the mirror!
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-12-12 at 11:09 PM.
    03-12-12 11:05 PM
    Both....

Oh, and I bet not a one of them has ever heard of the Brevity Code, or know how to read signal flags.
    You mean semaphore? I can't say I'm fluent in that, but yeah, I'm a relic that way!I'm sure
    03-12-12 11:18 PM
    You mean semaphore? I can't say I'm fluent in that, but yeah, I'm a relic that way!I'm sure
    Ha,

I'm old like that as well, but I'm still current Active Duty, so yet another communication reference military related.... Hand and Arm Signals!

As for Brevity, wow, I can list alot of brevity: CONTACT, NO JOY, TALLY, BINGO, PLAYTIME, oh so many I can list.

Have a great day all!
    03-13-12 01:06 AM
    I get told daily that BB's suck, are old, prehistoric, etc. i dont pay it much attention because this is the same place that's full of so many mispelled words(purposely or by mistake) that i question how valid could most peoples opinions be.
    03-13-12 01:22 AM
    So this was tweeted by someone I follow who is 15, if this is being spread around Twitter, this is very bad....
    Why are you "following" a child on Twitter?

Kids growing up and entering the smartphone market are getting this mentality, that will be very difficult to turn around.
    While RIM might not like that, I couldn't care less. I haven't been a kid in 20 years, I don't know any kids, and I don't want to know any.

To me, Blackberries are for businessmen. Couldn't really care less what kids think are cool. The only time I've interacted with one in a decade was recently when a new client brought his wife and kid into my office.
    03-13-12 01:54 AM
    They left out the telegraph; freaking kids aren't taught history any more.
    And of course smoke signals and drum beating.

Good old "Extra! Extra! Child thinks he knows it all! Parents arrested for taking kid's Apple iPhone."
    03-13-12 03:01 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD