Since there is no Playbook app for TuneIn Radio, I need to use the web version. On the Playbook, my podcasts only play through about halfway, then goes back to the beginning. So frustrating. So I end up needing to use my phone to listen to the podcasts. This problem does not occur when I listen to TuneIn on my computer or phone. The problem only exists on the Playbook.
    Any idea what is up with this?
    12-06-12 07:27 AM
    TuneIn on my Bold is awesome. The fact that they haven't made a Playbook App is very upsetting! So, for my Playbook I use Nobex. Works like a charm, connects very fast and has a decent interface.
    12-06-12 10:06 AM
    The problem with Nobex is that it doesn't offer some of the podcasts that I enjoy. I have TuneIn Pro on my Android phone and it works like a champ.
    TuneIn on my Bold is awesome. The fact that they haven't made a Playbook App is very upsetting! So, for my Playbook I use Nobex. Works like a charm, connects very fast and has a decent interface.
    12-06-12 10:26 AM
    Isn't tune in coming to BlackBerry10 and in turn coming to PlayBook? What about the Android version? Is it not available on Goodereader?
    12-06-12 03:10 PM
    Isn't tune in coming to BlackBerry10 and in turn coming to PlayBook? What about the Android version? Is it not available on Goodereader?
    The Android Tunein app will sideload but won't not function on the playbook.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    12-06-12 04:14 PM