I was using the Wink e-Reader. I have a epub book that I want to try out and see what it is like - the only challenge is that it wants the epub book in the same directory as the reader! How the heck is this accomplished? When I download from my email (the epub book), it places the file somewhere in the PB, but I don't know how to move it or browse for it. This is so much different than a PC and exploring files, so I am not sure how to accomplish such a feat!
    01-08-12 04:58 PM
    Air Browser is free in appworld and can explore and move files around.

Actually, if you download an attachment to an email (using bridge) the file will be on a bb phone. If email from the browser, downloads are stored in the Download's folder.
    01-08-12 05:07 PM
    Using Air Browser, first click on the downloads folder and you should find your file in there.

In the top right hand corner are some icons. One is a clipboard. Select your epub file, tap on the clipboard icon and select copy. Then tap on the books file on the left, tap on the clipboard icon and the choose paste.

Away you go. Not sure how your ereader imports books, but I use Book Reader and it imports from the books file.
    01-08-12 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD