Not sure if you have tried this. I changed the date on my playbook (one year back ) and the messages bridge worked fine. Go back and fubar again. Bummer.
    08-30-12 12:58 PM
    I encountered this problem for the first time today. Thank you everyone for your posts - it was frustrating and took several attempts before it worked but it ultimately did work. I had to set the year to 2026!
    08-30-12 08:44 PM
    Like others I had tried many things to stop the Bridge Messages flashing without success.. So I set the date to Manual control, altered the date back a year, and it started working. I set the date back to today, and the flashing returned.. Set the date forward 3 years, worked fine again. Set the date back to current, and now all seems OK.

Weird, but worked for me... Thanks for the tip..

Bill
    09-22-12 09:34 AM
    I can not solve the problem. It stopped flashing for a while when I changed the date to 2011. But when I change back to 2012, it start flashing again.
    10-13-12 11:33 AM
    This happened to me also. It took several tries with different dates to find one that would stop the flashing after returning to the current date. Try a few otheres before giving up.
    10-15-12 04:00 PM
    update to 2.1 fixed it for me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-15-12 04:09 PM
    Had the same problem priort to 2.1. I eventually fixed it on the 2.1 beta by moving the date to 3 years ahead, then back and it worked fine. The problem never retuned when I updated to the official 2.1 so I don't know if the update fixes this problem as well or if it never returned because it was fixed before I upgraded.

Mike
    10-15-12 04:42 PM
    Greeting, and thank you to the OP and others for the solutions offered previously. I used both the date advance and the browser link to get the Bridge Messages working. However today I stumbled onto a fix that has solved the flashing Bridge Messages issue for me.

To make a long story short, I updated the Bridge application and BBM on my 9930 phone to the latest versions. For grins I decided to try the Bridge Messages to see if it was working properly and lo and behold it was!!! I am geeked and glad to have things working properly again! Not only are the Bridge Messages working again, I also now have BBM and Text Messages working on the Bridge. Very cool!

I am Berry Happy, I hope this works for you!
    10-20-12 01:30 PM
    Wow.., I was just about to do a security wipe.., right before I read this post.
    same problem.., as posted here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post7728037

I set the date backwards, not working
    then I set it forward.., to 2019. get a popup message saying certificate is expired..
    followed the exact steps as OP stated.., then it works !
    Wow..., how happy I am to see all 9 mail accounts appears in the playbook.

Thank you soooooo much..!!
    11-14-12 02:13 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD