Setting up my account was a breeze, a two step process. Navigation through out is decent and user friendly. Picture and sound quality are really good. I wonder if every movie will be widescreen, so I will have to try a few more. My one suggestion would be, and I already sent them email regarding this, that those of us with 16GB PBs would probably prefer a streaming only option. Same as Amazon vod, instead of downloading to PB. Although downloading has its advantages also.
    02-25-12 01:44 PM
    WAY to expensive for me to even consider.
    02-25-12 01:51 PM
    3.99 for a rental? :s do they atleast have new titles, i can rent a movie on demand for about the same price
    02-25-12 01:53 PM
    Update: Got email response:
    Agent Response:
    We have already started working on streaming service with BlackBerry PlayBook. I'm unable to confirm an ETA right now. But I'm sure that the streaming service will be made available pretty soon for BlackBerry PlayBook users.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    The RoxioNow Support Team
    02-25-12 01:53 PM
    Update: Got email response:
    Agent Response:
    We have already started working on streaming service with BlackBerry PlayBook. I'm unable to confirm an ETA right now. But I'm sure that the streaming service will be made available pretty soon for BlackBerry PlayBook users.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    The RoxioNow Support Team
    hows the selection? though i doubt itll be the same once it comes to Canada....our content usually sucks on things like this.
    02-25-12 01:57 PM
    3.99 for a rental? :s do they atleast have new titles, i can rent a movie on demand for about the same price
    And with the HDMI cable, you can connect it to your TV for the big viewing. Don't have it in Canada yet, but you're right, cheaper than renting from PPV.
    02-25-12 02:01 PM
    I love it that the have Finge in there. hehe
    I didn't really find it that expensive...
    02-25-12 02:09 PM
    Hopefully RIM and Roxio develop a premier service....aim for being #1....just do it RIM!
    02-25-12 02:11 PM
    didnt roxio used to make clone cd or nero? they should get back to helping people pirate movies instead of selling them online lol jk
    02-25-12 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD