Hey people, I'm sorry, I'm not a computer crack, I just got a 32 gb Playbook and I need a little help

I want to use it because I am a trainer and I want to transfer music files that are on my PC (files that all have something like 14-16 songs, in regular folders, on my desktop...)

This music comes from Itunes, old CDs, mp3s. etc

When I want to transfer from the PC to the Playbook, the order of the songs gets all wrong. They do appear on my Playbook and if I create a playlist on Itunes and Synchronize it, it does appear as a playlist on the Playbook, but the initial order is not respected

I just want to take a folder on my pc desktop and end with a file on my Playbook, with the same order in the songs A kind of copy/paste magic trick!
    Hope my question is clear enough!
    02-04-13 10:34 PM
    I dont know if the PB has a particular way of sorting out the music. Have you tried connecting your PB in the PC and just drag and drop the folders you want (without opening the desktop manager and performing a sycn - it will appear as another drive). Another way would be a wifi file sharing. A guide can be found here
    02-05-13 03:24 AM
    Hey people, I'm sorry, I'm not a computer crack, I just got a 32 gb Playbook and I need a little help

I want to use it because I am a trainer and I want to transfer music files that are on my PC (files that all have something like 14-16 songs, in regular folders, on my desktop...)

This music comes from Itunes, old CDs, mp3’s…. etc

When I want to transfer from the PC to the Playbook, the order of the songs gets all wrong. They do appear on my Playbook… and if I create a playlist on Itunes and Synchronize it, it does appear as a playlist on the Playbook, but the initial order is not respected…

I just want to take a folder on my pc desktop and end with a file on my Playbook, with the same order in the songs… A kind of copy/paste magic trick!
    Hope my question is clear enough!
    Hi, I haven't spent a lot of time on this, I seemed to just work for me when I copied all my music over. I believe that the playbook orders the tracks according to the 'metadata' encoded into the music files (ie the Artist, Album, SongTitle etc.) - That would explain why it worked for me, as I have spent a long time in the past, getting all my 'metadata' sorted out.
    I think you need to get a MP3 editor (iTunes, or most PC based MP3/Media players will do it) that will let you view and change this information, and make sure that this info is set-up correctly there is a field called 'TrackNumber' (or something like that) that will determine the order in which the songs in a given Album will play.
    Good Luck, and let us know if this resolves it.
    02-05-13 03:52 AM