Experimenting with photo transfers. You can d/l photos from PB to PC; likewise from Passport to PC. On Passport, you can upload to cloud through Box. (Box seems not to work on PB anymore).

But, can you transfer back and forth between Passport & PB? When PP is paired with PB through Bluetooth and linked by BlackBerry Bridge, all I see between them are BBM files and text messages. No other file locations appear in common.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 10:51 PM
    Try connecting both via usb to the same computer at the same time. Or just copy files to pc then transfer to the BlackBerry of choice. Why make it harder that it has to be

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-02-15 11:04 PM
    You could use the Ducto app on your Passport and Playbook to transfer the files. It is a very simple and easy to use app

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 09:27 AM
    I only brought up issue because I would be traveling for 3 weeks with 2 devices but no access to personal PC. Just wondered.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 09:52 AM
    With bridge on, you should be able to browse the phones files using the file manager on the playbook, or even view photos from your phone on your PB screen from the share menu on the phone.

To actually transfer files, I've used wifi file manager on the phone, which allows you to connect from your PB or anything else via the Web browser. Wish it was as simple as just sharing, but the PB has surprisingly few sharing options unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 02:49 PM
    Fschmeck is correct in 1st paragraph. Using PB file manager DOES see phone pix, and phone will allow sharing phone pix to PB. Most excellent help!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 06:08 PM
    I THINK the app Files & Folders allowed for copying files to/from BB phones bridged with the PB. Unfortunately the app is no longer updated, but likely still works. Hopefully someone can chime in to confirm the functionality of the app. There is a trial version available, so may also be a way to test if the feature is there.
    08-04-15 07:23 AM
    You could use the Ducto app on your Passport and Playbook to transfer the files. It is a very simple and easy to use app

Posted via CB10
    Is this app still available somewhere? Would like to give it a try, but I cannot find it in the Playbook's BB World.
    08-05-15 08:02 AM
    you could open the pics over bridge in the pb file manager or share to view from the phone on the pb then take a screenshot on the pb for a lesser quality pic
    08-05-15 08:57 AM
    Is this app still available somewhere? Would like to give it a try, but I cannot find it in the Playbook's BB World.
    This app has been removed from BBW but it is available from here: Qtness Development � Playbook . The app, now however, must be side-loaded. It is well worth the trouble-big thanks goes to Sacha and his Qtness Development for porting this app! I use it almost every day.
    08-05-15 09:37 AM
    I should also add that the Ducto app for the Playbook is the older version 5 and when you open it up on your Playbook there will be a "new version is available to download". Don't bother with that because version 6 does NOT work. Also using the settings tab allows you to change the "save received file in" folder on your Playbook . For pictures, I have mine set at : /accounts/1000/shared/camera . Hope this helps.
    08-05-15 09:49 AM