I find it funny everyone wants a track pad on the bb10 phones, yet no one misses it on the playbook.
    Or am i wrong?
    01-18-12 03:15 PM
    I bet if the phones came with a 7 " flashy shiny screen, as in the PB, no one would be looking for a trackpad
    01-18-12 03:18 PM
    Not everyone,,,, but I sure do. When I think of Blackberry, I think of keypad and with keypad I think of trackpad....just sayin
    01-18-12 03:21 PM
    Very easy to get used to the bezel on the pb...

I use both the trackpad and the touch screen at once on my 9900 so i can relate when it is missing and have to go through withdrawal but it will be short. Just hope the bezel(if there is one) will be easy to use.
    01-18-12 03:35 PM
    I miss the TrackPad everytime I try to edit text on my PB. No touch screen device on the market comes close to the precision on the TrackPad. There is no bezel functionality which will improve that.
    Hgouck and FF22 like this.
    01-18-12 04:11 PM
    i agree. add a track pad to the bezel on the play book. copying small text on web sites using my fat fingers really sucks. also missing double spaces adds periods and caps on first letter
    01-18-12 04:24 PM
    i agree. add a track pad to the bezel on the play book. copying small text on web sites using my fat fingers really sucks. also missing double spaces adds periods and caps on first letter
    No, no, no! The PB does not need a trackpad. What does a touchscreen need with a trackpad?
    01-18-12 04:28 PM
    I would not mind a track pad on the PB. Yes you can zoom in for a more precise touch but a track pad has more accuracy. I have a 9930 and find I use the track pad more than trying to touch my way through things.
    01-18-12 04:30 PM
    there should be a virtual keypad in keyboard screen...
    01-18-12 06:27 PM
    ...and why in keyboard mode u ask??? cuz thats when touch screens fail vs the pad... mainly when Im typing.
    01-18-12 06:30 PM
    and why is the bezel a poor idea??? ... cuz thats where u pick up ur device, hold it, rest your fingers... The bezel should be for scrolling only... I'd hate it if i kept moving my cursor by mistake.
    01-18-12 06:38 PM
    there should be a virtual keypad in keyboard screen...
    An excellent compromise, and no change in hardware
    01-18-12 07:10 PM
    I miss you.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    03-02-13 12:55 PM
    speaking of bezels why on the PB one cannot scroll up and down on the right or left bezel? its better than scrolling on the screen and accidently hitting a link etc
    03-03-13 04:37 AM
    speaking of bezels why on the PB one cannot scroll up and down on the right or left bezel? its better than scrolling on the screen and accidently hitting a link etc
    you can! Just start the geasture on the screen: slide your finger from the makn screen to the left or right side of the bezel and you should then be able to scroll up or down.
    03-03-13 08:39 AM
    you can! Just start the geasture on the screen: slide your finger from the makn screen to the left or right side of the bezel and you should then be able to scroll up or down.
    Thanks. Tried that but doesn't work very well and every time you lift your finger off the bezel you have to swipe from in the screen to the bezel which defeats the purpose of a easy scroll.
    03-03-13 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD