Posters have refound their stolen PBs in various ways. One owner used Video Chat on another PB, adding the contact to call as the PIN of the stolen PB; after picking up he was told his PB was stolen etc.

Is there any other way, a log on at BES BIS, a log on anywhere using the PIN that can gather the IP address when the stolen PB logs on again, presumably with a new owner who has no idea it's been stolen?

I've changed my BB ID pass, and email, although some users suggest keeping it open in case a moral person sends you an email telling you where it is. As I lost it in a bank, surrounded by security and admin staff I doubt this person cares about who the BB belonged to.

Any comments much appreciated. Can advise other users not to go to this place I am at right now!!

FinnMaia.
    11-22-12 12:25 PM
    You can report your PlayBook as stolen to RIM, and they can block the PIN I think, or place it on a list. I don't think there is a way to track your stolen PB.
    11-22-12 12:28 PM
    Maybe with BlackBerry10 there will be something like protect. But as for now no.
    11-22-12 06:55 PM
    My greatest fear is walking off and leaving it somewhere. I have taped my business card to the back of the PlayBook. If found there is a chance you may get it back.
    11-22-12 07:03 PM
    My greatest fear is walking off and leaving it somewhere. I have taped my business card to the back of the PlayBook. If found there is a chance you may get it back.
    Great Idea - if it works. I will do the same.
    11-22-12 07:34 PM