I have had my PB for about 6 months with no problems at all. I just had it plugged into the tv and the little guy was watching a movie off of it, all of a sudden the screen started going crazy, nothing would stop it, and the screen wouldn't work. I did a force shut down by just holding down the power buttton, waited about a minute and started it back up and nothing. I restarted a few more times and still nothing. I connected to my PC, did a back up, shut it back down waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on and still nothing. Blackberry Bridge is working perfectly fine though. I have read lots of other forums on here talking about the same issue, but what people have wrote aren't working for me. The only thing that I can't seem to do is the reset, I've tried holding in the power and the volume buttons at the same time but it just keeps taking a screen shot, what am I doing wrong there? Any help would be great, I use my PB constantly!! Thanks!!
    09-07-12 01:56 PM
    In my experience, even with the screen shot the end result is the same. The PB will shut down and reboot on its own. I haven't seen any eveidence that the three finger reboot is any different then the holding of the power button other then the auto restart. Good luck with your problem. The PB has a warranty if the reboots don't fix it.
    09-07-12 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD