11-28-13 05:09 PM
33 12
tools
    I have also tried many apps for torrents, and personally prefer to download the torrent with my laptop, and then transfer the file to the PB. Much faster on my end.
    My solution is to let my media player do all the work. WDTV Live plus the wdlxtv homebrew ROM = the ultimate torrent-based media solution. Just open its built-in ruTorrent client, fill up the queue with links from eztv.it or kat.ph, and walk away. Check back later and your "finished" folder is full of stuff ready to be played on your HDTV or streamed to your PB via ESFE. Effortless, and no PC required. Best $69 I ever spent at Costco.

RCK

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    11-08-12 07:44 AM
    I have been using swarm, aTorrent, and another one I found on this Site. I accidently downloaded a torrent file and deleted it and ever since I keep getting notifications about it, I uninstalled all my torrent downloads and it's still happening only the icon by it changed. It use to be the aTorrent icon now it's a generic android icon. Anyway is there a way to stop this or did I fubar my playbook indefinitely?
    11-10-12 01:26 PM
    does torrent still exist ? I stopped using this protocole over a decade ago.
    Since the .torrent protocol in it's current form (BitTorrent) has only been around since 2001 you essentially stopped using it as it was being invented.
    I stopped using BB10 next March.
    sputneek likes this.
    11-10-12 01:53 PM
    I have been using swarm, aTorrent, and another one I found on this Site. I accidently downloaded a torrent file and deleted it and ever since I keep getting notifications about it, I uninstalled all my torrent downloads and it's still happening only the icon by it changed. It use to be the aTorrent icon now it's a generic android icon. Anyway is there a way to stop this or did I fubar my playbook indefinitely?
    There's a separate thread on stopping such Notifications. I don't recall if you can get to that "location" using GhostCommander or one of the other Android apps (settings? Manager?)
    Tylenol likes this.
    11-10-12 02:51 PM
    I think I solved the issue.
    11-10-12 02:59 PM
    lol eztv is where its at
    11-27-13 03:26 PM
    I have also tried many apps for torrents, and personally prefer to download the torrent with my laptop, and then transfer the file to the PB. Much faster on my end.
    same here
    11-28-13 12:30 PM
    just started with atorrent and I find its iffy with which browser you choose as not all browsers download torrent files and the magnet link function doesn't seem to work properly.

speedwise the playbook is not too bad on the downloading.
    11-28-13 05:09 PM
33 12