every file I have searced for has left a file on the playbook. it seems to be accessing these files because I get the "i" behind which is a list offailed torrents. does anyone know where the files will be stored and how I get rid of them?
    10-01-13 03:02 AM
    What (app?) are you using to search for the torrents? These files are probably in the directories relating to that app...
    10-01-13 03:14 AM
    Um, I'm guessing what you're trying to say is where does the playbook store it's downloaded files, in this case, a .torrent file.

You would need go to the BlackBerry World and download and install "Ghost commander", locate the "download" folder and find your torrent file there
    10-01-13 03:17 AM
    Um, I'm guessing what you're trying to say is where does the playbook store it's downloaded files, in this case, a .torrent file.

You would need go to the BlackBerry World and download and install "Ghost commander", locate the "download" folder and find your torrent file there
    I don't think (though I agree that the OP could be a little clearer) it is the actual downloaded files they are asking about, as they say there is a file for every file they have ever 'searched' for. I'm guessing that the app (or whatever) is leaving some temporary files cluttering up the file system. They could be anywhere, but I'm guessing they will be within the file sub-system of whatever app the OP is using.
    10-01-13 04:05 AM
    Usually it's under Document in File Manager.
    10-01-13 08:34 AM
    apologies for not being clearer. I was getting nowhere with air browser & have downloaded ghost commander as suggested. thanks for the suggestions. wish me luck, I'm going in
    10-01-13 01:40 PM
    I guess he never came out......
    10-02-13 01:47 AM