i bought my wife, her very own 32Gb Playbook on sale and was comparing it to my 5 month old 32Gb PB and noticed one difference. Maybe it's just my PB, but under the "BlackBerry Bridge" icon on my wife's PB, it shows Messages, Contacts, Bridge Browser, Calendar, BBM, Memo Pad, Tasks and Bridge Files. On my PB, it shows nothing. I can find all of these missing items under the "All" icon though, same as my wife's PB.

Anybody else have these missing Items under the "BlackBerry Bridge" icon?
    09-24-11 08:08 PM
    You might try restarting your pb.

Press and Hold all three for about 10-15 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown.
    09-24-11 08:43 PM
    now thats interesting! did you try to move them there by dragging and dropping them there? ive had my PB since launch date and never encountered this.....
    09-24-11 08:46 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me (and it's in other threads as well). I wound up having to disconnect my bb and playbook (when you touch the bridge icon at the top of your pb screen there's an option to disconnect), turn off the bridge, reboot both devices, and then went thru the whole set up of my bridge connection again, like when I first got it. Everything showed up in the bridge tab after that. You can't drag and drop bridge icons - they won't stay where you move them to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 09-25-11 at 07:39 AM.
    09-25-11 07:35 AM
    If your Bridge or other panel appears blank, FYI, it might just be a screen glitch.

I experienced it last week, both the Bridge and Favourites panels were blank (but when I tapped in a random spot, it opened up Word-to-Go). So I think the icons were just invisible -- glitch. After powering off and back on, the icons re-appeared.

So, lesson is, try rebooting before reinstalling.
    (Also, that's my only glitch on the PB so far, since July )
    09-25-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD