It was returned.
    Last edited by baxvent; 02-07-12 at 05:38 PM.
    02-05-12 03:28 PM
    I think you will find it an outstanding device. I have enjoyedmine since day one.......no regrets.
    02-05-12 03:32 PM
    Bought one last week (64GB) and let me tell you - you made the right choice. I like this tablet more and more with each passing hour. Loaded it up with music and videos the last couple of days (there is a great thread here on the best DVD rippers - DVD Catalyst is the one I bought - $10!), some games, an RSS reader, etc. The web-browser is excellent. Once the new OS comes out in a few weeks and I can get a quality E-mail client, I will own one of the best tablets made - for a song!

Frustrating RIM did not get it right out of the box, but if they did, I would not have gotten it so cheap!

I went from instant joy to something approaching buyer's remorse, then after I realized this thing is, in fact, fantastic, to sheer happiness.
    Hgouck and robtanz like this.
    02-05-12 03:35 PM
    Bought one last week (64GB) and let me tell you - you made the right choice. I like this tablet more and more with each passing hour. Loaded it up with music and videos the last couple of days (there is a great thread here on the best DVD rippers - DVD Catalyst is the one I bought - $10!), some games, an RSS reader, etc. The web-browser is excellent. Once the new OS comes out in a few weeks and I can get a quality E-mail client, I will own one of the best tablets made - for a song!

Frustrating RIM did not get it right out of the box, but if they did, I would not have gotten it so cheap!

I went from instant joy to something approaching buyer's remorse, then after I realized this thing is, in fact, fantastic, to sheer happiness.
    I like the cut of your jib! I have been attached to mine since April.
    02-05-12 03:43 PM
    You will find the more you use it the more uses you will find for it. It is a great device that is going to get better. Remember to check out http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/ there are some great tips for you.
    02-05-12 03:45 PM

I agree, if this had been a "perfect" product from the get go, many of us would not have been able to get the great deals we did. I would still have bought one, I've wanted one since they first announced them I just might have had to wait longer
    02-05-12 03:59 PM
    Welcome and good choice. As mentioned before, you may have bought it for a few specific purposes, but you will quite soon be discovering new uses for it. Then you will actively start searching for more applications to use it for, just because you enjoy it.

Also, as mentioned above, you really need to explore the Newbie Tips and Tricks sticky, as it will save you a lot of time and frustration. Enjoy!
    02-05-12 04:09 PM
    Congrats, you will effectively have orphaned everything else you may have, and that includes iPads, PC's, Mac's, KF's, netbooks, etc.
    02-05-12 04:12 PM
    Congrats, you will effectively have orphaned everything else you may have, and that includes iPads, PC's, Mac's, KF's, netbooks, etc.
    PB has effectively rendered girlfriend single......orphaned. Pdo
    02-05-12 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD