I have had my playbook since day one, Im also a iTouch user. Just wondering who else uses the Itouch to play facinating games, or use their Playbook to play less then kids game?
    09-10-11 12:16 PM
    i never compare my PB with my itouch,for Pb is not for game.
    09-10-11 12:41 PM
    ive heard alot of crazy things in my life time... but never ever would i ever in a million years think id hear someone compare an itouch or cheap man's iphone.. to a blackberry playbook... youzzz crazy
    09-10-11 01:00 PM
    guess it's the same as for any phone, at least game related. the phoneis always with me, so i play every once in a while. specially when I'm in a waiting room or something. the playbook is for job, school or somewhere in which you just need or want the browsing experience or more complicated games
    09-10-11 01:08 PM
    i have had an ITouch for over a year. i don't regularly play games on either device. But since I bought my Playbook on April 19 my ITouch sits idle most of the time. I mostly use it now for Sirius radio when I don't have access to my stereo or car sat radios but do have WiFi. I suspect once a Sirius app is made available for the Playbook I will use my ITouch even less. In my opinion it doesn't even compare to my Playbook.
    09-10-11 04:42 PM
    i have had an ITouch for over a year. i don't regularly play games on either device. But since I bought my Playbook on April 19 my ITouch sits idle most of the time. I mostly use it now for Sirius radio when I don't have access to my stereo or car sat radios but do have WiFi. I suspect once a Sirius app is made available for the Playbook I will use my ITouch even less. In my opinion it doesn't even compare to my Playbook.
    Sirius works on the playbook. Don't need an app for that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 05:05 PM
    my case was different. I was always using my friend's iphone to play. Since im a BB user i thought aboyt getting a 32GB itouch. i was about to get it when i saw a Playbook on sale for $300. i bought the PB instead, dont regret it. Besides, i can always borrow my friends iphone to play so im not missing much.
    09-10-11 05:19 PM
    I had an itouch. The screen is way to small to use for anything other than play music for me. So i gave it to the kids and haven't touched it since the first day the PlayBook was released.

I'm dreading the moment I have to connect it to iTunes. I so much hate iTunes on my computer.
    09-10-11 05:32 PM
    It was the limitations of the itouch that got me craving a real tablet capable of accessing the full web. Loving my PB.
    09-10-11 06:51 PM
    i have a 2nd generation ipod touch. i had planned on replacing it with the 5th gen touch, but after picking up my new curve 9360 with bb7, i dont think ill be getting an ipod now. between the curve and the playbook, they are both great for music
    psiclne likes this.
    09-10-11 08:58 PM
    i have a 2nd generation ipod touch. i had planned on replacing it with the 5th gen touch, but after picking up my new curve 9360 with bb7, i dont think ill be getting an ipod now. between the curve and the playbook, they are both great for music
    Great signature...Mark would be proud
    09-10-11 09:15 PM
    Thanks for being the only one to call it by its actual name: Ipod Touch
    09-11-11 12:27 AM
    Don't get me wrong I love my playbook, just seems to see many crappy 3rd grader games and I see a less cheaper iTouch doing spell checks, better games, run a multitude of apps that I don't see on my PB. I can't even run word. My Windows 3.1 had word back in the 90's. Thats my point. I bought my Playbook so I can use it at work, but at work I use omniform for my work files. Can't seem to get it working some other way. Not even with forms2go in html. I want my PB to work right, so I can show it at work and let higherup know this is where we should go.
    Last edited by latingeo; 09-11-11 at 12:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    09-11-11 12:41 AM
    ...What's an iTouch?

psiclne and ewakil12 like this.
    09-11-11 10:14 AM
    Thanks for being the only one to call it by its actual name: Ipod Touch
    i know. i hate it when people say itouch. but theyre so used to iphone and ipad, so they say itouch. but they dont say inano, iclassic, or ishuffle. they always say ipod before nano, classic, or shuffle
    09-11-11 10:29 AM
    Jajaja funny, short for ipod touch, like bb, like bbm lol
    09-11-11 10:29 AM
    I sold my iPod Touch, since I only use my Playbook! Love it
    09-11-11 03:40 PM
    I have both, problem solved ;P
    09-12-11 07:06 AM
    I have had my playbook since day one, Im also a iTouch user. Just wondering who else uses the Itouch to play facinating games, or use their Playbook to play less then kids game?
    Have you downloaded VIBER then your itoch can make recieve free phone calls all my family have VIBER we use it a lot my daughter installed it on her itouch now she phones me free and visa versa
    09-12-11 07:17 AM
    i know. i hate it when people say itouch. but theyre so used to iphone and ipad, so they say itouch. but they dont say inano, iclassic, or ishuffle. they always say ipod before nano, classic, or shuffle
    Well, its basically an iPhone without a network radio so... Different league than a normal iPod IMO, even though its name IS iPod Touch.

Yes, I call it an iTouch and have no idea why that bothers people.

But to keep on topic, I only use it in my car. The "iTouch". . Just because I have an FM Transmitter cable that fits it. Can't wait to either get a new car that will allow me to install my CD player with USB abilities or has an "AUX". Much rather use a digital route but, anything is better than FM transmitters.

Last edited by Blacklac; 09-12-11 at 11:40 AM.
    09-12-11 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD