02-09-12 08:49 PM
28 12
tools
    Hey lucky me. Second time's a charm I guess. My beloved 32gb PB crashed and bruned again with the dreaded flashing red light symptom. At least i wasnt sitting on the 'throne' this time. And at least I had a back up. And at least I knew how to bring it back to warp speed this time around. Phew. Is it just me or has anyone else had mutiple OS crash problems ? Instability of Beta 2.0 to blame perhaps ? Anyone ?If second time's a charm I can't wait for the third time. Does it get better - like remarrying ??
    02-09-12 08:17 PM
    How many times have you remarried?

Well, the beta might be it - some folks have found it imploded on them and they were automatically whisked back to 1.08.

What were you doing at the time - no, NOT #1 or #2 - on the pb?!!!!!
    02-09-12 08:39 PM
    How many times have you remarried?

Well, the beta might be it - some folks have found it imploded on them and they were automatically whisked back to 1.08.

What were you doing at the time - no, NOT #1 or #2 - on the pb?!!!!!
    what a great post...thanks for that. made me lol . Well, married just once (that's enough isn't it ?). i HEAR three time's a charm. On the throne thing.....well a guy married 31 years.....what the heck you think i was doing on my PB ???

P.S. being forced to use 1.08 is the real punishment of this latest episode of BB follies. After you go 2.0 you really can't go back. IMO even as a beta, 2.0 is a giant leap forward....at least i shouldn't have to wait toooo long.
    02-09-12 08:49 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD