02-20-12 06:26 AM
    Yes, I saw this on Mr Saunders twits(?). Still though.... The date wasn't confirmed by RIM... So, who knows?
    02-20-12 06:40 AM
    Yes, I saw this on Mr Saunders twits(?). Still though.... The date wasn't confirmed by RIM... So, who knows?
    So did I, hopefully tomorrow though!
    02-20-12 06:52 AM
    What's happening to tomorrow....anything I should be aware of?
    02-20-12 06:59 AM
    I'll suggest you hit this link, pages are somehow scrambled in previous :
    The guiding hand behind the revival of RIM’s PlayBook - The Globe and Mail
    02-20-12 07:03 AM
    My real worry.
    So OS 2.0 will be landing at some point.
    The PB has a smeared reputation now (elsewhere anyway) So it has a lot of sceptics to turn around.
    Now the news of the ipad 3 landing early March is gaining momentum (that tab has a formidable reputation already). Does anyone agree if true that will harm the PB prospects in the grand scheme of things?
    02-20-12 07:32 AM
    who knows. Personally, I think Apple may find sales down due to their ludicrous prices.

I haven't been aware of 'smears' (apart from my fingerprints), the PB just hit the right price point for me....
    02-20-12 07:36 AM
    It's funny how the ipad has sold millions upon millions both 1 and 2 and they haven't saturated the market, yet if millions buy the ipad 3, not upgrading from 1 or 2, where did these people come from?

It is still a new market. Millions upon millions don't own a tablet or have even looked at them. There is room and growth for all. Actually more growth for anything that isn't an ipad since there are all ready a ton of them out there.
    02-20-12 07:53 AM
    Darn, now you've brought out the cynic in me - No, nothing will be happening so press the Snooze Button. But first take two aspirin and press Update in the morning.
    02-20-12 09:52 AM
    Where have you been?
    It's the 31 year anniversary of the Dolly Parton hit 9 to 5 making it to #1 on the charts.
    We have a big party planned. You should see the cake.
    02-20-12 10:08 AM
    Where have you been?
    It's the 31 year anniversary of the Dolly Parton hit 9 to 5 making it to #1 on the charts.
    We have a big party planned. You should see the cake.
    i hear miley cyrus loves to make cake
    02-20-12 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD