Someone else check me on this. My PB keeps insisting that daylight savings time is only one day long this year. My weather app shows us going back to regular time on Monday. Lol.
    I have screen caps but can't post them till later. Can anyone in central time zone check this?
    03-10-12 09:01 AM
    Are you moving to Arizona tomorrow? Gary, Indiana, perhaps?
    03-10-12 10:54 AM
    Are you getting messages that were sent to you from the future?
    03-10-12 10:59 AM
    I don't know if it is messages from the future, lol. But the weather app is a little confused. Sunrise today in the Central Time Zone of North America 06:39 AM today. Tomorrow, daylight savings time begins, sunrise is at about 07:39 AM. Sunrise Monday - 06:35 ish again! Sunset times are similary out of whack.
    I think I better check my PB's Flux Capacitors and make sure the power is charged up to 1.21 gigawatts!!!
    03-10-12 11:24 AM
    The weather app is suggesting the same thing on my playbook. It will probably adjust itself tomorrow or maybe yesterday. Either way I will know when the sun comes up because it will be lighter out but when my alarm goes off it will be darker.
    TinRobot likes this.
    03-10-12 11:33 AM
    I had to check my weather app, and it's A Oh May.
    03-10-12 11:56 AM
    My PB keeps insisting that daylight savings time is only one day long this year. My weather app shows us going back to regular time on Monday. Lol.
    Heh... here in Britain we regularly get Summers that only last a day. Are you sure you aren't simply running the UK version of OS2?
    TinRobot likes this.
    03-10-12 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD