hey guys, i got a weird issue with my playbook messages and my outlook, i've sent a few emails with my messages program and i checked my outlook time stamp on the message and it has a 8 hour ahead time difference, has anyone else had this happen
    02-21-12 11:37 PM
    Same problem here! I am in -5 time zone, so my emails are stamped 5 hours forward! I would bet you are on the west coast...
    X-Mailer: BlackBerry Email (2.0.0.7971) is the culprit, as the rest of the header has the right time. It problably just stamps messages with GMT
    Otherwise, I love the playbook email
    02-22-12 02:03 AM
    Anyone knows if it can be solved? There aren't a lot of settings to fidle with...
    02-22-12 02:06 AM
    hey guys, i got a weird issue with my playbook messages and my outlook, i've sent a few emails with my messages program and i checked my outlook time stamp on the message and it has a 8 hour ahead time difference, has anyone else had this happen
    Same problem here posted in thread below. It's only a small issue I know, just an annoyance.

Anyone have a fix.

Thread link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ght=Time+stamp
    02-25-12 04:55 PM
    Problem is messages with incorrect time-stamp from playbook to desktops. When messages are sent from my playbook to others' playbook or from my playbook to others' blackberry the time is correct. When messages are sent playbook to desktop the date is out by 4 hours.
    04-09-12 03:37 PM
    I have a problem with the time stamp of messages sent from my Blackberry Playbook to the Outlook Client. The timestamp is +6 hrs.
    On the web client for that same email, the time stamp is correct.
    I also have an email account on Gmail, messages sent from my Blackberry Playbook to my gmail address have the same symptoms. OK using the web client. +6hrs using the Outlook client.
    I am running the lastest Playbook OS 2.0.1.358
    05-14-12 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD