Really? Absolutely, positively nothing whatsoever? In any way shape or form? Such drama! Such sweeping statements!

To me, statements like this are as ridiculous as claiming everything is perfect in every way.
    Et tu, Chicken? Don't. Feed. The. Troll!

No kidding he comes back every single opportunity, you guys keep him fed and happy here.
    RubberChicken76 and bungaboy like this.
    03-05-13 11:21 AM
    You're right, this IS a fanboy site, but there is also a lot of good constructive criticism that is tactfully debated and discussed. That being said, constant bashing is just as tiresome as blind fanboyism, evidenced by your post history. Thankfully you're here to remind us what a piece of crap the PB and BB is, with a little " I love my PB" thrown in just for balance, right?
    Constant bashing? LOL
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-05-13 11:23 AM
    Really? Absolutely, positively nothing whatsoever? In any way shape or form? Such drama! Such sweeping statements!

To me, statements like this are as ridiculous as claiming everything is perfect in every way.
    Even at my age I am always willing to learn so please bestow upon me this sacred knowledge that you have about JUST WHAT RIM has learned in the past two years. Do they listen to their customer base more = No, do they communicate their intended problem rectification to customers more = No.

I am now VERY intrigued to learn how they have changed?
    03-05-13 11:30 AM
    Constant bashing? LOL
    Can't agree with you more on that statement.
    03-05-13 11:32 AM
    Even at my age I am always willing to learn so please bestow upon me this sacred knowledge that you have about JUST WHAT RIM has learned in the past two years. Do they listen to their customer base more = No, do they communicate their intended problem rectification to customers more = No.

Careful....you shall be branded a troll...and banished to the hinterlands.
    Opinions that do not meet certain criteria and not passed by "Troll" censors are not tolerated.
    'Click your Ruby Slippers' and say after me "There's no place like home" "There's no place like home"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-05-13 11:37 AM
    As nice as BB10 is having or not having it doesn't, in my eyes, make my PB any less of a device. Irrespective of OS I can still get my emails, browse the web, play a few games etc.

It's functionality is not lessened at all, my Z10 is a great device, and I enjoy using both as is.
    I agree totally.
    03-05-13 11:54 AM
    Careful....you shall be branded a troll...and banished to the hinterlands.
    Opinions that do not meet certain criteria and not passed by "Troll" censors are not tolerated.
    'Click your Ruby Slippers' and say after me "There's no place like home" "There's no place like home"
    I know only too well! Been there, done that, acted in the film, got the t shirt and read the book. I just don't like this mentality of let's bash someone for expressing frustrations that a lot of people on this forum also suffer. Is that not a mob mentality?

This is supposed to be a forum of help and support not a forum where your chastised for criticisms towards RIM is it not?
    03-05-13 12:05 PM
    I know only too well! Been there, done that, acted in the film, got the t shirt and read the book. I just don't like this mentality of let's bash someone for expressing frustrations that a lot of people on this forum also suffer. Is that not a mob mentality?

This is supposed to be a forum of help and support not a forum where your chastised for criticisms towards RIM is it not?
    You are unusually cogent today. Skipped the Brandy?
    HelliS22 and Carl Estes like this.
    03-05-13 12:25 PM

Who is bashing the OP?
    This is one of the most helpful forums I have ever visited.
    03-05-13 12:35 PM
    I'm apparently not allowed to say goodbye to my PlayBook lol....
    Attached Thumbnails Time to say goodbye-img_20130301_233111.jpg  
    03-05-13 12:50 PM
    My kitty does that too.
    03-05-13 01:04 PM
    Why on earth do you think, for one iota of a nanosecond, that we care. Sorry, but, I wouldn't have missed you or known you were gone.

The Nexus 7 battery is lousy BTW.

Bye.
    Sorry but as a complete Newby having just got my playbook today I thought this was were you came for help with your playbook. I'll see if I can find another BlackBerry forum site thanks.
    Bad Whippet and anitajj like this.
    03-05-13 01:43 PM
    You have to fight your way thru the z10 to get to the pb threads, but dont give up yet. I hear the nexus tablets are really the best out there, if you do decide to leave us. Dont stay gone too long though.
    Yes, I'll be in the market for a new tablet by fall at latest, and suspect I'll end up with a Nexux 7.7. I'd get the Nexus 7 now (to replace my PB) but I can wait for what looks to be a significant upgrade, and I find the 7.7" format very appealing.
    03-05-13 02:20 PM
    Enjoy the substandard droid OS. It's stability pales in comparison with OS 2.0 and bb10.
    You gotta be joking? I'll take ICS (on my HTC) or JB any day over OS2 on my Playbook. Perhaps BB10 would be a worthy addition to the PB, if it ever comes and is not too crippled to accommodate the PB's lesser specs. And really, I'm tired of the 30-day limit on emails (carried over to BB10) and paltry app selection. I've sideloaded lots of android apps but few of them work well enough on the PB to be worth the effort. I'd like to think BB will come out with a great tablet, with the apps I need, to keep me away from Google Nexus, but I know that's not going to happen in the next six months, if ever.
    03-05-13 02:27 PM
    You gotta be joking? I'll take ICS (on my HTC) or JB any day over OS2 on my Playbook. Perhaps BB10 would be a worthy addition to the PB, if it ever comes and is not too crippled to accommodate the PB's lesser specs. And really, I'm tired of the 30-day limit on emails (carried over to BB10) and paltry app selection. I've sideloaded lots of android apps but few of them work well enough on the PB to be worth the effort. I'd like to think BB will come out with a great tablet, with the apps I need, to keep me away from Google Nexus, but I know that's not going to happen in the next six months, if ever.
    If anyone else refers to lesser specs i'll flounce off and have a hissy fit

Theres nowt wrong with the hardware, just the OS that is limited and should be easily remedied by a small team of coders. **** if BB can't do it in house they should offer a bounty to the community - probably be fixed in a week
    Bad Whippet and bungaboy like this.
    03-05-13 03:00 PM
    Just as there is no point in comparing Playbook OS 1.0 with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) there is no point in comparing PB OS 2.1 to Android 2.x or 3.x. For the poster who couldn't find an Android tablet to play avi files MXPlayer in Google World is listed as having this ability and is free. And don't say that it should be built into the operating system. Got to leave some things out of the OS to keep size reasonable.
    DPSydBerry likes this.
    03-05-13 03:10 PM
    Honestly BB10 or not the PlayBook is 2 years old, the fact that i'm still using it is remarkable but i'll probably buy another tablet until the next one from RIM comes out, not getting rid of the PB though.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-05-13 03:19 PM
    Droid is a slower software OS than OS 2.0, based on what I have experienced with jb and ice cream sandwhich, and honeycomb before that. It has a lot of various app crahes and random quits. I have seldom had these similar issues with either iOS or QNX.
    MarlenaRosie and bungaboy like this.
    03-05-13 04:08 PM
    Sorry but as a complete Newby having just got my playbook today I thought this was were you came for help with your playbook. I'll see if I can find another BlackBerry forum site thanks.
    There is great help here - ask me - I provide it!

But occasional threads do get blown off course and occasionally the temperament (took me a bunch of guesses and a look up to get that spelled right) gets, well, temperamental.
    johnierw likes this.
    03-05-13 04:12 PM
    Why did my apple pie boil over the dish in the oven?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-05-13 04:21 PM
    How do I get my whites really white?
    03-05-13 04:33 PM
    From F2: There is great help here - ask me - I provide it!

Can I order an apple pie, but hold the apples and I'll have blackberries in it please!
    03-05-13 04:53 PM
    Because it was suppose to - the real issue is that you should have had a larger pan on the shelf below it. Or you could have put less filling into the pie. Speaking of which, I have two frozen apple pie innards in my freezer waiting till I make a crust and bake them. I have an apple tree and sliced, sugared and did the rest of the prep and froze them inside a pie tin in the shape of a pie.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-05-13 04:54 PM
    How do I get my whites really white?
    Do not wear them. I can also help you make them transparent. Pour entire jug of bleach into the washer and add whites. Watch them dissolve.
    03-05-13 04:55 PM

Well, you seem to have made up your (closed) mind already so I doubt I can change it. But you can start here

Why BlackBerry 10 will be a stunning success

And then move to following these guys here:

Must-Follow Research In Motion People on Twitter | CrackBerry.com

Then perhaps sign up to participate in one of their product advisory or developer councils.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-05-13 04:58 PM
186 12345 ...